Monthly wrap up - 1

Well today is the 1st of November, and that means I want to try to figure out a)what I achieved and b) what I need to get done.

October felt very sew heavy, but I don't feel that I accomplished anything.  I think this is because I started so many things but haven't finished any of them.  I have fabric everywhere and it makes it difficult to work out where to start.

Looking back over my posts from the last month the only thing I had to show was Toby the Turtle
And while I think he's a spunky little critter, he's not actually a quilt.


My quilts, well I've cut fabric for a yellow and blue brick. It's quite a nice light spring feeling little thing, too bad it's now summer, but oh well.


I have Mia's quilt top almost completed, just sewing on the borders.  It's almost finished. I am going to try to applique a patchwork of her name on the bottom, so fingers crossed it works.  I will try to get this finished tonight.

I don't really know what else I've done!! i bought a lot of fabric this month. My stash has tripled in size.  This is both good and bad.  I love all my new fabrics, but I need to do somehting with them and they are taking up way too much communal space.  So I think part of my November challenge will be to organise and finish all my half done projects.  Wish me luck!

I want Mia's quilt top done tonight.

I want the spring bricks done over the weekend.

I want to try no binding for my pink minky.

I want to start my Christmas lap quilts.

Ok. That's my November list.  It's do-able. Starting...... Now.

Comments

  1. Yay for turtles! Also, I love Mia's quilt! I can't wait to see it finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Audrey. I am a huge turtle fan and have been trying to convince my husband to let me have one for a pet. I guess a toy turtle will do for now! Lol.
      E

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'm still working out how to make email reply's work, but I promise I read every one and will reply by email or on the blog.
E xx