Welcome to my blog

Well hello there! Welcome to my blog. I have to confess this is my first blog, I don't really know what I'm doing, so will be learning as we go. An even more terrible confession, I am only learning to quilt, so is is not the place for lessons, or guidance - I have nothing to teach you! I know nothing! I am simply hoping to document my learning and have a place to put all the pretty pictures of my wonderful quilts... I do love them, even though they leave a lot to be desired technically, I put so much love and effort into them that I think they deserve a speckle of praise and attention.
I hope to be able to link to people's instructional clips and things, once I learn how :-). And I will try to post pics as I go of projects.
I'm really excited to be here and to get started!
E xx


Oops, I forgot to tell you who I am! I am 27 years old, live in Brisbane Australia, have no children or pets (but I'm trying to make my husband give me both!), work as a legal secretary, live in a quiet street surrounded by friendly neighbours. I am married to A. I think he is a pretty wonderful man, explains why I married him, and he is letting me take over our house with fabric and sewing and cutting and patching and generally making a crazy mess, which makes me think he's an even better man than I give him credit for. He also knows better than to ask how much these quilts cost... :-/ definitely a downside to this hobby. Ok, if there's anything you want to know, feel free to ask. Talk soon!
E xx

Comments