The beginning of bluey

So I have began another quilt.

I don't know why I do this! I go from no projects to 4 or 5 at once!  This one should be a quick easy one.  I think it is going to be a cot size quilt for a little neighbour who is yet to arrive...  He's due in 10 weeks, so I might have a chance of finishing it.  It's going to be very simple.  Just stripes.  I am toying with the idea of chopping the stirpes and making it two sections of stripes seperated by some blocks...

These are the stripes all sewn together.  Only took me about two hours to do all the cutting and sewing to get to this point.
I'm thinking slice through the middle and having two 50cm x 100cm pieces and then doing 2 or 3 square inside a square across the middle



 
I don't know why or how this moved, but it should be back in August... :-/ should stop trying to edit them to make them better, but I can't help it! Oh well, at least you're seeing the process! E

Comments